The Nottingham Trent University in UK has provided its 2019 International Undergraduate Full-Fee Scholarships which is currently open for non-EU applicants to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all courses except MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC offered by the university.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) is a public university in Nottingham, England. It was founded as a new university in 1992 from Trent Polytechnic (later Nottingham Polytechnic). Its roots go back to 1843 with the establishment of the Nottingham Government School of Design which still exists within the university today. It is the 16th largest university in the UK (out of 165) with 26,890 students split over three different campuses.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Nottingham Trent University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international (non-EU) applicants
Field of Study:
All courses except MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Nottingham Trent University – International Undergraduate Full-Fee Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
- Candidates must have received an offer of a place on an eligible program except for MBA, EMBA, GDL, LPC, BPTC.
- Exchange students are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants for International Undergraduate Full-Fee Scholarship at Nottingham Trent University, 2019 must be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
- Students who are already being funded by their employers, government or a funding body (full / part) are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply only once per year per offer of a program.
- Students can apply for a scholarship if they are intending to enroll in the first year of their course in September 2019 or January 2020.
- Applicants for International Undergraduate Full-Fee Scholarship at Nottingham Trent University, 2019 must be new students or NTU students commencing a new course.
- If candidates are eligible for multiple bursaries /scholarships/awards from the University, the one that provides a greater amount will be considered.
- Scholarships can neither be transferable nor deferrable.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Nottingham Trent University – International Undergraduate Full-Fee Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 25th March 2019.