The Auburn University is offering her 2019 Fully Funded Ph.D. Positions which is open to all nationals except the Americans to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Deep Learning offered by the institution.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Auburn University (AU or Auburn) is a public research university located in Auburn, Alabama, United States. With more than 22,000 undergraduate students and a total of more than 28,000 students and 1,200 faculty members, it is one of the largest universities in the state as well as one of two public flagship universities in the state.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Auburn University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except the Americans
Field of Study:
- Partial Funding
- Undergraduate, MS students and visiting scholars are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants of Auburn University fully funded Ph.D. positions, 2018 who are Ph.D. candidates should have a strong mathematical background and programming skills.
- Having master’s degree would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Candidates applying for Auburn University fully funded Ph.D. positions, 2018 must also meet the admission requirements of the Computer Science department at the University.
- A list of references with details of their names, titles, organizations and how they know them
- A list of background courses relevant to research in AI
- CV with updated Google Scholars page
- All previous transcripts of university-level degrees
- A written statement in a page or a video of themselves describing their motivations, research interests and why they think the laboratory at the Auburn University would fit for them
- GRE scores
- Any other documentation
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies