The Cardiff University in UK has provided its £14,777 per annum Funded PhD Studentships in Chemistry which is currently open for students from UK/EU to study for PhD degree in the field of Catalytic Science offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Cardiff University is a public research university located in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom. Founded in 1883 as the University College of South Wales and Monmouthshire, it became one of the founding colleges of the University of Wales in 1893, and in 1997 received (but held in abeyance) its own degree-awarding powers.
It adapted the public name of Cardiff University in 1999, and in 2005 this became its legal name as it left the University of Wales to become an independent University awarding its own degrees. It is the third oldest university institution in Wales and is the only Welsh member of the Russell Group of leading British research universities.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Cardiff University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from UK/EU
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Cardiff University – Funded PhD Studentships In Chemistry in UK, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of GBP 14,777 per year (matching UK Research Council National Minimum).
- Open to UK Nationals and EU students without further restrictions.
- Applicants for a studentship must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant subject, such as Chemistry, Physics, Materials Science or other relevant subjects.
- Prior experience of computer simulations, whilst advantageous, is not required.
- Submit a CV.
- Cover Letter to Prof. Nora de Leeuw.
- The successful candidate will then be invited to submit a standard application for Postgraduate Study via the Online Application Service.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible before the application deadline.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Cardiff University – Funded PhD Studentships In Chemistry in UK, 2019 is 31st August 2019.