If you made Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) your school of choice for FUOYE Part-time programme, kindly note that the names of all shortlisted candidates during the admission screening exercise have now been released by the school authority. Below is some information to guide you through how to check your name on FUOYE Part-time Admission List.
This is to inform all candidates who registered for the 2021/2022 Part-time Admission of the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
How to check admission status
All new students are to login to their dashboard to check their admission status via: https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/ and proceed to pay their acceptance fees on or before the stated date.
- Click on https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/
- Enter your login detail
- Click the submit button
- You will see your admission status if you have been screened qualified, offerd a provisional admission
- B. To print letter of provissional admission
- Login to your form as described in steps A1-A3
- Click on ‘Preview form’
- If you have been screened qualified, offerd a provisional admission and you have accepted the offer, you will see the ‘Print admission letter’ button
- You may click the button to bring up your admission letter