The Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) in Delta State, Nigeria. Download complete Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, Delta. post utme past questions and answers pdf here and start reading. I will help you to know the nature of the examination before the main exam day.
Did you choose FUPRE as your school of choice in the recently concluded JAMB UTME exam? Did you score at least 120 in JAMB? If yes, you need to download FUPRE post utme past questions and answers here and start preparing for their post utme exam.
Why you need Fupre Past Question
Past questions helps you understand which area of the questions are more important than others. In doing so, you spend more time on the questions that are more important and give you more marks than others. This technique will help you if you have limited time and knowing fully well repeat 60% of their questions each year.
How is Fupre Past Question Pattern?
You will basically answer questions from the same subjects you wrote in JAMB. You must answer at least 50 percent of all the questions correctly to stand a chance.
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject except mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions.
Sample of Fupre Past Question
Choose the option opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
1. Common sense requires that one should be decorous at formal gatherings.
2. The string was taut
3. The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomable lightness.
4. The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the Zoo.
5. We intend to make the reception a diurnal event.
(A) an annual
(B) a weekly
(C) a nightly
(D) a short.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!