The S P Jain School of Global Management has provided its 2019 Global Management Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate citizens of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia to study for Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered by S P Jain School Located in Singapore, Dubai, Australia and India.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
S P Jain School of Global Management is an Australian business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Dubai. The school offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate business courses.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: S P Jain School located in Singapore, Dubai, Australia and India
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by S P Jain School of Global Management
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding
- Candidates who are nationals of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia, and East Asia are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships.
- Applicants of Undergraduate Scholarships at S P Jain School Of Global Management must have an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38.
- Candidates with CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate are preferred.
- Must have A-Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA).
- Applicants with an NSW Higher School Certificate will be considered.
- Applicants must have an SAT score above 2200.
- Must have SPJET score above the 90th percentile.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies