The University of Melbourne in Australia has provided its $6,000 Global Scholars Awards which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Melbourne is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world (both first in Australia).
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Melbourne
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Melbourne – Global Scholars Awards in Australia, 2019 will receive up to AU$6,000.
- The candidates applying for the University of Melbourne – Global Scholars Awards in Australia, 2019 should be enrolled in an undergraduate degree or a graduate degree program at the University of Melbourne.
- Candidate should be able to receive an approval to study overseas as part of an Exchange or Study Abroad program and should have received the approval.
- Applicants of University of Melbourne – Global Scholars Awards in Australia, 2019 should not have received a Melbourne Global Grant or a Melbourne Global Scholars Award for an overseas study that was part of the current course.
- The candidates are selected based on academic merit.
- The University of Melbourne’s Course Weighted Average (CWA) of the candidate is considered.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Melbourne – Global Scholars Awards in Australia, 2019 is 31st December 2019.