The U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs has placed a full funding Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) which is open to to Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all subjects offered by the institution. You can apply for this program by reading this page for full details on how to process the required application.
The Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the United States Department of State fosters mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries around the world. It is responsible for the United States Cultural Exchange Programs. The current Assistant Secretary of State for Educational and Cultural Affairs is Evan Ryan, succeeding Ann Stock.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Selected institutions in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Field of Study:
- The recipients get a stipend, tuition fees, room and board at assigned host institution.
- The recipients also get international travel expenses and funding for books.
- Limited accident and sickness coverage.
- The applicants should be citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The candidates should be at least 18 years of age.
- The applicants are expected to have completed secondary education in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The candidates should be enrolled as undergraduate students at any accredited institution in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The applicants should have completed their first year of undergraduate study before the start of Global UGRAD and should have a semester complete at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD.
- The candidates applying for Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), 2018-19 should submit a portfolio and copy of passport.
- The candidate must also submit two essay with 400 to 600 words based on specified themes.
- The applicants should also submit two recommendation letters, one from professor or assistant professor and other from non-academic aspect of candidate’s life, must signed and stamped.
Closing Date for Applications:
- 2018-2019 Global UGRAD program can be applied from 1st November to 31st December 2018.