£5,200 GMAT Excellence Awards for International Postgraduate Students (Except UK) at Imperial College Business School in UK, 2019
The Imperial College Business School in UK has provided its £5,200 GMAT Excellence Awards which is currently open for International Postgraduate students (Except UK) to study for MBA degree in the field of Business, Management offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. It is based at Imperial’s main South Kensington campus in West London.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Imperial College Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (except UK)
Field of Study:
- Business, Management
- Please note that GMAT Excellence Awards, 2018 amounts to £5,100 which equals to 10% of the total fees for the full-time MBA program at Imperial Business School.
- Candidates must secure a GMAT score of 750 or above (overall) to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scores of the GMAT test obtained is valid for five years from the date the test is taken.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Imperial College Business School – GMAT Excellence Awards in UK, 2019 is 21st June 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: 2019 Weston Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Applicants of All Nationalities at University of Auckland in New Zealand