The University of Graz in Austria has provided its EUR 600/Month GO STYRIA Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of South-Eastern European countries to study for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of any course offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Graz (German: Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz), located in Graz, Austria, is the largest and oldest university in Styria, as well as the second-largest and second-oldest university in Austria.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Graz
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students of South-Eastern European countries
Field of Study:
Any course offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of GO STYRIA Scholarships in Austria, 2019 will receive:
- Master/PhD: grant in the amount of EUR 600 per month including tuition fee waiver at the University of Graz
- PostDoc: grant in the amount of EUR 900 per month.
- Candidates applying for GO STYRIA Scholarships in Austria, 2019 must be currently enrolled at universities in South-Eastern Europe (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Kosovo, Montenegro, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia” (F.Y.R.O.M.), Albania, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Moldova) and be registered during the winter semester (2019/20).
- Applicants currently must be working on their Master of doctoral thesis.
- Candidates must be intending to the University of Graz as exchange students in order to complete the degree at their home universities.
- Postdoctoral applicants must have received their Ph.D. degree with outstanding results not more than a year ago at the time of application.
- Graduates of doctoral programs from the University of Graz are not eligible to apply for GO STYRIA Scholarships, 2019.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarships while using Go Styria.
- The maximum duration of the scholarship is 4 months while it can be granted for shorter durations also.
- Postdoctoral students must submit their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum vitae.
- Research Proposal.
- sample invitation letter.
- brief explanation describing why they are applying for a scholarship and requesting an invitation letter (for Masters/Ph.D. students).
- a brief explanation of the which scholarship they are applying for (for Postdoctoral students).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for GO STYRIA Scholarships in Austria, 2019 is 8th April 2019.