The Goldsmiths, University of London in UK has provided her £5,000 Goldsmiths International Scholarships which is currently open for international undergraduate and postgraduate students (except UK) to study for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree in the field of subjects offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Goldsmiths, University of London is a public research university in London, England, specializing in the arts, design, humanities, and social sciences. It is a constituent college of the University of London. It was founded in 1891 as Goldsmiths’ Technical and Re-creative Institute by the Worshipful Company of Goldsmiths in New Cross, London.
It was acquired by the University of London in 1904 and was renamed Goldsmiths’ College. The word College was dropped from its branding in 2006, but “Goldsmiths’ College”, with the apostrophe, remains the institution’s formal legal name.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Diploma, Training & Short courses Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Goldsmiths, University of London
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International Students (except UK)
Field of Study:
Subjects offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Goldsmiths International Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive one of the following:
- GBP 2,000.
- GBP 4,000.
- GBP 5,000
- Applicants of Goldsmiths International Scholarship must have received and approved a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full-time taught program commencing in September 2019.
- Candidates applying for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, International Foundation Certificate, Graduate Diploma degrees are eligible for the Goldsmiths International Scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to International students.
- Applicants of Goldsmiths International Scholarships in UK, 2019 must be categorized as International self-funding students for fee purposes.
- Applicants who have already commenced their course study and/or those in receipt of any other Goldsmiths scholarships are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic performance.
- Candidates supporting statement is evaluated during the selection process.
- Applicants choice of course of study is assessed.
- Applicants are required to submit a 250-word supporting statement that includes-
- Reasons why you should be awarded the scholarship.
- A description of the positive contributions you will bring to the course and the wider institution.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Goldsmiths International Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 31st March 2019.