The Northwestern University is offering $1,000 – $12,300 Good Neighbor, Great University Scholarships which is open to graduates from high schools in Evanston and Chicago to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the university.
You can apply for the program by simply reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with campuses in Chicago, Illinois; and Doha, Qatar. Composed of twelve schools and colleges, Northwestern offers 124 undergraduate degrees and 145 graduate and professional degrees.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Northwestern University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For graduates from high schools in Evanston and Chicago
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the university
- The recipients get $1,000-$12,300 depending on the applicants’ demonstrated need.
- The applicants for Northwestern University Good Neighbor, Great University Scholarships, 2019 should be admitted to the undergraduate program in Evanston Campus.
- The applicants should be graduating high school students in Chicago and Evanston.
- The candidates should apply for the financial need before the deadlines using the application materials.
- The applicants for Northwestern University Good Neighbor, Great University Scholarships, 2019 should have financial need and financial aid eligibility.
- The financial need is determined by the FAFSA and Profile applications as well as tax returns, at the minimum.
- The scholarships are renewable for four years except for those who apply for five-year programs, in that case, it is renewable for five years.
- The applicants should re-apply for the financial aid every year.
- The recipients should maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Deadline varies