The University of Melbourne is offering her $94,200 Graduate Research Excellence Scholarships which is currently open to Australian nationals to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Medicine, Science and Engineering offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Melbourne (informally Melbourne University) is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria.
Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world (both first in Australia).
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Melbourne
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Australian nationals
Field of Study:
- Medicine, Science and Engineering
- The term of the scholarship is for two years for the students taking up a Master by research degree.
- 3.5 years for candidates undertaking a Doctoral Research degree.
- Successful candidates will be granted a living allowance of $35,000 per annum
- Applicant must be an Australian resident.
- Candidates must intend to pursue research in the areas of science, medicine, and engineering.
- All candidates are required to meet the eligibility requirements for the Australian Postgraduate Award.
- Applicants are selected based on their academic merit and other factors.
- Applicants professional experience is taken into consideration
- Candidates refereed publications and specialist medical qualifications are assessed.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies