The University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia has provided its $27,596 PA Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) for postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of programs offered by the Graduate school offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. UQ is one of Australia’s oldest and most selective universities, consistently ranked among the top in global rankings. UQ is particularly well regarded for business and life sciences.
Founded in 1909, UQ is colloquially known as a sandstone university. The main campus occupies much of the riverside inner suburb of St Lucia, southwest of the Brisbane central business district. Other UQ campuses and facilities are located throughout Queensland, the largest of which are the Gatton campus and the Herston medical school. UQ also has establishments overseas, such as the Brunei Clinical School and the UQ-Ochsner Clinical School in Louisiana, United States.
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the Graduate school
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Queensland Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS) in Australia will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Annual stipend of AU$27,596.
- Overseas Student Health Cover.
- University of Queensland Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS)in Australia is open to students studying onshore and full-time in Australia.
- Applicants should be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Candidates should fulfill all the admission conditions of the higher research degree program.
- Applicants forUniversity of Queensland Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS)in Australia must not have a same or higher level qualification than the research degree they are applying for.
- Candidates should not be in receipt of Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Queensland Graduate School Scholarships (UQGSS)in Australia is 31st December 2019.