The Sigma Xi has provided its $1000 – $5,000 Grants-in-Aid Of Research Program which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Sciences, Technology, Engineering offered at any University around the World for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Sigma Xi was founded in 1886 at Cornell University to honor excellence in scientific investigation and encourage a sense of companionship and cooperation among researchers in all fields of science and engineering
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Any university around the world
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Sciences, Technology, Engineering
- Please be inform that the students from the areas of science and engineering get up to $1,000.
- The astronomy research and visionary related research students get up to $5,000 and $2,500 respectively.
- The Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid Of Research Program, 2019 are awarded to pay for travel expenses and non-standard laboratory equipment purchase.
- The research program provides valuable educational experiences to students.
- The aim of the Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid Of Research Program, 2019 is to provide scientific excellence and achievement to students.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Sigma Xi Grants-in-Aid Of Research Program, 2019 is 15th March 2019.