Apply for the ongoing Graphic Designer Job at Amazon Santa Monica, CA 2019. See full job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
Job Position: Senior Creative Manager
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology
Amazon Prime Video is seeking an experienced and versatile designer to lead development on all creative projects for the Licensing & Merchandising team. This individual will be an integral member of a new and growing team that works across Prime Video’s diverse portfolio of content (Primetime, Kids and Film) to ideate, develop and deliver best-in-class licensed merchandise for Prime Video customers.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded graphic designer who has experience designing consumer products/licensing materials within a studio, or at a major licensor or licensee. The Senior Creative Manager will also support the licensing business with creative approvals on licensed product submissions. She/He will collaborate with licensees from the toy, collectibles, apparel, gaming and publishing categories to ensure proper branding and design guidelines are met.
The Senior Creative Manager is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of all creative needs including pitch decks, style guides, packaging design, POS and other marketing collateral specific to the licensing business. They will take ownership of developing licensing assets on small and large scale projects from print-on-demand graphics to comprehensive style guides. This individual will also oversee creative product approvals from concept phase through production.
She/He will work with internal and external teams to achieve strategic goals and to launch innovative and successful consumer products programs.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Lead design direction and development on all creative needs for the Licensing & Merchandising team including pitch decks, product mock-ups, packaging, retail layouts, style guides etc…
- Supervise the creative output of internal/external partners, including studios, agencies and licensees to ensure that all creative assets, style guides and product approvals meet Prime Video requirements and standards.
- Project manage external agencies as needed
- Collaborate with cross-divisional stakeholders to ensure all licensing materials align with broader consumer marketing messaging and design.
- Provide creative feedback and approvals throughout the product development process
- Participate in internal/external licensing meetings, tradeshows, licensee business reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 8+ years of design experience at a film studio, television network, creative services agency or major licensee.
- Familiarity with the licensing and retail industries and associated creative needs
- Proficient and comfortable working with, and manipulating various 3D file types required for toy/collectible and soft goods product development
- Clear and consistent design aesthetic and strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and ability to manage multiple projects on tight timelines
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a budget.
- Expert level of experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Strong creative and project management skills.
- Ability to inspire great creative and problem solve.
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of print processes.
- Good understanding of UI
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, and Word).
Company – Amazon.com Services, Inc.
Job ID: A748202
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.