Are you a prospective Noun Candidate, would you love to participate in the national open university of Nigeria this year 2021/2022 and come out with flying colors with your A’s and B’s? If yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring to you Past Questions and Answers on one of the compulsory courses you will offer in the university. The good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for this examination with past questions to get comfortable with how the exams is so you can achieve the desired success. Therefore, you need to have a copy of Gst707 Past Questions and Answers to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will explain what it is all about, how it is patterned to suit your demand and the easiest way to download it.
Why you need GST707 Past Questions and Answers
They are a lot of benefit of using past questions while preparing for the examination. Here are some of the benefit; It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as 60% of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
How is GST707 Past Questions and Answers
The Gst707 Past Questions and Answers are always in multiple-choice question pattern. We have made it very easy for you. We bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Gst707 Past Questions and Answers and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination.
Sample of GST707 Past Questions and Answers
- 1. For easier comprehension while working with so many numbers, one can convert them into _______
- 2. For easier comprehension while working with so many numbers, one can convert them into _______
B) bar chart
C) pie chart
- 3. The American Library Association (1989) describes an information literate person as ______
B) a person with skills in the assessment and use of information
C) a person who can disable the use of information
D) a person who can find, organise and use information
- 4. If writing is a form of speaking, reading out your essay can help develop your _____
B) sense of audience and writing voice
C) comments and reaction of audience
D) fresh insight into the nature of communication through writing
- 5. Work flexibility can be described simply as ____
B) trying possible and available means to keep to the cluster of writing
C) trying different means to keep your writing flowing
D) trying different writing aids
- 6. Writing is not key part of studying because ____
B) it is the medium of progress assessment
C) it strengthens self expression
D) it strengthens your power of speech
- 7. At the University level, the purpose of examination is to test your ideas in _________ a case
- 8. At the University level, the purpose of examination is to test your _____________
B) ideas in arguing a case
C) ability to develop your reading
D) good and reactive memory power
- 9. Statistics is a branch of science concerned with techniques for presentation of ____
- 10. Statistics is a branch of science concerned with techniques for ____
B) gathering and working
D) presentation of summaries
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers on Biology, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Waec Result
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Npower Recruitment
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!