The National PKU News is offering her Guthrie-Koch Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate of all nationalities to study for Bachelors degree in the field of subjects offered by an accredited College or Technical school in the US.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
National PKU News is dedicated to providing up-to-date, accurate news and information to families and professionals dealing with phenylketonuria (PKU). A non-profit organization, PKU News was founded in Seattle by Virginia Schuett in 1989, following her 16 years as nutritionist for the PKU clinic in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: An accredited College or Technical school in the US
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Subjects offered by the University
- is Partial Funding, Not mentioned
- Guthrie-Koch Scholarship is open to residents of any nationality.
- Open to undergraduates and who is on diet treatment.
- Candidates applying for Guthrie-Koch Scholarship must be accepted to an accredited college or technical school.
- Applicants of Guthrie-Koch Scholarship must include a recent colored photo in their application form.
- Must submit a statement letter.
- Candidates applying for Guthrie-Koch Scholarship must provide three or four recommendation letters in sealed envelopes.
- Applicants of Guthrie-Koch Scholarship must submit a letter from my PKU treatment physician or nutritionist in a sealed envelope.
- Academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Entrance test scores must be submitted in a sealed envelope.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Guthrie-Koch Scholarship in US 2019-20 is 15th February 2019.