The University of Adelaide in Australia has provided its 2019 Higher Education Scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities except from Australia and New Zealand to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Adelaide is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia and is associated with five Nobel laureates, 104 Rhodes scholars. It is a member of the Group of Eight, as well as the Sandstone universities.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Adelaide
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities except from Australia and New Zealand
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the University.
- Please be inform that the successful candidate for the University of Adelaide – Higher Education Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2019 will get a 25% remission in their tuition fee each year.
- The University of Adelaide Higher Education Scholarship for International Students 2019 is applicable for the complete course.
- The applicant must meet the entry criteria of the selected program.
- Must have a Full-time offer to study at the University of Adelaide.
- Must be an incoming Undergraduate or Postgraduate student.
- Previous qualification and institution must be recognized by AQF(Australian Government).
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the candidate can apply for this Scholarship any time of the year.
- The candidate is advised to complete the process earlier in order to avoid problems regarding the visa