The University of Hawaii in UK has provided her $2,000 Per Semester Hilo International Scholarship which is currently open for international undergraduate students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of any subject offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Hawaiʻi system is a public, co-educational college and university system that confers associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees through three university campuses, seven community college campuses, an employment training center, three university centers, four education centers and various other research facilities distributed across six islands throughout the State of Hawaii in the United States.
All schools of the University of Hawaii system are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. The U.H. system’s main administrative offices are located on the property of the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa in Honolulu CDP.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Hawaii
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Any subject offered by the University
- The recipient of the Scholarship will get $2,000/semester.
- Students applying for UH Hilo International Scholarship, 2019 must be enrolling on an F-1 student visa at UH Hilo in Fall 2019.
- Students from any country other than the United States are eligible to apply and they must be seeking a full-time undergraduate degree.
- Exchange students who do not intend to receive a degree from UH Hilo are ineligible.
- Students must complete at least 12 credits at UH Hilo or another college or university in the United States by the time the scholarship begins. Students who earned at least 12 graded credits are given priority.
- Transfer courses of only the students who have transferred or are transferring from other UH campuses to UH Hilo are taken into consideration for GPA calculation.
- UH Hilo International Scholarship, 2019 can be offered for a maximum of four years (or 8 semesters).
- Candidates must be willing to volunteer at least one international program per semester.
- Students must maintain good academic merit indicated by a grade point average of at least 3.0 at UHHilo.
- Students must have some degree of financial need.
- Candidates pursuing a Bachelor’s degree for the first time are given priority.
Closing Date for Applications:
- The last date to apply for the University of Hawaii Hilo International Scholarship is 1st March 2019.