The University of Sheffield in UK has provided its £10,000 History MA Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students of all nationals to study for Masters degree in the field of History offered by the university for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sheffield
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Sheffield – History MA Scholarships in UK, 2019 will receive GBP 10,000.
- UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for the University of Sheffield History MA Scholarships, 2019.
- Candidates can apply to study either on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Students, to be eligible, must have applied for the History MA program for September 2019 entry.
- Candidates applying for the University of Sheffield History MA Scholarships, 2019 should submit transcripts and references.
- The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Sheffield – History MA Scholarships in UK, 2019 is 13th May 2019.