Study the following History past questions and answers for JAMB, WAEC, NECO and Post UTME. Prepare yourself with official past questions and answers for your upcoming examinations.
When once you get this past question, it will help you to score higher than your competitors. It will expose you to the questions that have been asked previously as those questions and answers get repeated every year and if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then I am afraid, you are really missing out. Do you want to get admission into University? Then, all you need to do is to grab a copy of this past question. We have some information below to guide you on how to get the past question, please read carefully and slowly to uncover everything.
How is History Past Questions Patterned?
The history questions will be computer-based and always in multiple-choice format. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected in the examination History Past Questions And Answers
WHY You Need History Past Questions
This past question has been a source of help to many previous candidates who took the exams in the past. they were able to make it because they took time to study the past questions in addition to the other study materials that they had. While other study materials give you general knowledge of a topic, history past question does the following;
Act as a Pointer to Area of Concentration. The question you find on it will guide you on which area to focus on and study more for the exams. This is because the topics or areas that are not reflected in the past questions may never be used during the exams.
Predict the outcome of the upcoming exam question. With the use of this past question, you already have the exam questions in your hand and all you need to do is take quality time to assimilate them because all the questions you expect for the exams will come from there. There may not be any new question, only that sometimes, the phrases and patterns could be changed to make it look different. But it is still the same question and the correct answer is what you already know. History Past Questions And Answers
Let one know if he/she has adequately prepared for the exam. After reading all the study materials in your possession, it is expedient that you test yourself to see the level of preparedness for the exam. Only when you have engaged yourself with the past question, there you will know whether you are prepared or not.
History Examination Past Questions
The emergence of states in Hausaland was mainly attributed to
A) trading activities
B) wars of conquest
C) immigration of groups
D) population increase.
In the 18th century, Zaria was under the
Islam was introduced in Kano during the reign of
A) Sarkin Kano Ibrahim Dabo
B) Sarkin Kano Kanajeji
C) Sarkin Kano Muhammadu Rumfa
D) Sarkin Kano Yaji
A major cause of depopulation in Nigeria in the 18th century was
A) the trans-Atlantic slave trade
B) the trans-Saharan trade
C) human sacrifice
D) inter-ethnic warfare.
The Sokoto Jihad was
A) the first Islamic movement in West Africa
B) an attempt to establish Fulani dominance
C) the last of the 19th century Jihads
D) the origin of the other Jihads in West Africa
The women who wielded political influence in Borno were
A) Magara, Magira and Gumsu
B) Gumsu, Daurama and Magira
C) Turunku, Magara and Gumsu
D) Daurama, Turunku and Kaugama
Which of the following pionnered Christian missionary activities in Calabar?
A) Mary Slessor
B) William Baike
C) Thomas Freeman
D) Hope Waddell.
A factor responsible for the growth of large towns among the Yoruba was the
A) absence of conflict in the area
B) concentration of Europeans in the area
C) fertile nature of the soil in the area
D) high centralization of authority in the area.
The greatest problem faced by the Old Oyo Empire in the early 19th century was the
A) weakening of the central authority
B) incursion of the jihadists
C) British encroachment into Yorubaland
D) dominant influence of Bashorun Gaha.
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for history Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, history Past Questions, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse, or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention. Jamb form
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!