The Hong Kong Arts Development Council (ADC) has provided its HK$450,000 HKADC Overseas Arts Administration Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate applicants to study for Masters degree in the field of Art project management, arts policy & administration, curating, marketing & communication, research & analysis, development & entrepreneurship offered at overseas (anywhere except Hong Kong) for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Hong Kong Arts Development Council (ADC) is a statutory body in Hong Kong tasked with broad development of the arts in the territory. The ADC was created in 1995, under the Hong Kong Arts Development Council Ordinance, Chapter 472, replacing the former Council of Performing Arts. It advises the government on cultural policy for Hong Kong and allocates grants, undertakes advocacy, promotion and development, and plans programmes, in support of the arts.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Overseas (Anywhere except Hong Kong)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international applicants
Field of Study:
- Art project management, arts policy & administration, curating, marketing & communication, research & analysis, development & entrepreneurship
- Please be inform that the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Each scholarship value is up to HK$450,000
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.