The Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in Netherlands has provided her € 5,000 Holland Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students from non-EEA countries to study for Masters degree in the field of Commercial Law, International and European Public Law offered at Erasmus University Rotterdam for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Ministry of Education, Culture and Science is the Dutch Ministry responsible for Education, Culture, Science, Research, Gender equality and Communications. The Ministry was created in 1918 as the Ministry of Education, Arts and Sciences and had several name changes before it became the Education, Culture and Science in 1994. The Ministry is headed by the Minister of Education, Culture and Science, currently Jet Bussemaker.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For students from non-EEA countries
Field of Study:
- Commercial Law, International and European Public Law
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Erasmus University – Holland Scholarships in the Netherlands, 2019 will receive EUR 5,000.
- Candidates applying for Holland Scholarship Erasmus University, 2019 should not belong to the EEA region.
- Candidates must be applying for Masters in Commercial Law or for the Masters in International and European Public Law at the Erasmus School of Law.
- Applicants of Holland Scholarship Erasmus University, 2019 should have never studied in the Netherlands before.
- Students are required to pay the institution fee because if they don’t meet the nationality requirement.
- In order to be eligible for Holland Scholarship Erasmus University, 2019, students must have an excellent academic record (an average of grade 8.0 or equivalent).
- Students should have met the specific requirements of LL.M programs.
- A provisional admission letter
- A motivation letter which states the intended career path
- A copy of Bachelor Degree Certificate with grades list. In case students are still studying, the average grade of the current year is considered.
- A bank statement indicating the maximum amount that the student can contribute to living costs during their studies, along with a description of the financial position.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Erasmus University – Holland Scholarships is 1st February 2019.