The University of Strathclyde in UK has provided £300-£500 Housing Emergency Fund which currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate applicants of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the in the field of courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Strathclyde
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of Strathclyde – Housing Emergency Fund in UK, 2019 will receive an award of anywhere between GBP 300 and GBP 500.
- An applicant with an immediate housing need that can be addressed through an award by the fund.
- A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully.
- You are unable to meet the immediate costs of your housing needs through your existing funding.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Strathclyde – Housing Emergency Fund in UK, 2019 is 28th June 2019.