How to access JAMB CAPS
In a bid to improve the efficiency of the discharge of its duties, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) developed the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) to automate the Admission process into Tertiary institutions.Information Guide Nigeria
The JAMB CAPS streamlines the admission process, eliminates the challenges associated with the manual approach, expands admission opportunities, eliminates multiple admissions for candidates, restores the autonomy of tertiary institutions with respect to admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for candidates and tertiary institutions.access JAMB CAPS
Several other innovations are also being introduced into the JAMB CAPS, which include; opportunities for candidates to confirm provisional admissions, thereby eliminating cases of losing admissions because they didn’t confirm their provisional admission.WAEC result
Have you registered for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination? Then, accessing your JAMB CAPS should be the next item on your to-do list. If you don’t know how to access your JAMB CAPS, then continue reading, as I’ll be showing you how to, in this post.How to get a BVN number in Nigeria
Read Also: 10 BEST LAW UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
How to access your JAMB CAPS
To access your JAMB CAPS follow the procedures below:Npower recruitment
- Step 1: Go to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility Using a PC or chrome browser on your smartphone
- Step 2: Enter your registered email and password to login into your JAMB profile
- Step 3: If you are yet to create an account, click on “create an account”
- Step 4: Enter the required details into the available spaces
- Step 5: Now enter your newly registered email and password to log in
- Step 6: Your JAMB CAPS will immediately openHow to block BVN Number
How to check your Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
To check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, follow the procedures below:
- Step 1: Visit the Jamb official portal https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- Step 2: Using your registered email and password, log in to your JAMB CAPS
- Step 3: After logging in, navigate to “check admission status” down the page
- Step 4: Enter your examination year, and registration number into the required columns
- Step 5: Now click on “Check admission status” and wait for the page to open
- Step 6: Once the page loads, click on “Access my CAPS” to open your JAMB CAPS admission portaldollar to naira rate
- Step 7: After opening your JAMB CAPS admission portal, click on the “Admission Status” icon located on the left side of the page
- Step 8: Your admission status will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If you’re using a smartphone, you may not be able to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS, as the “check admission status” icon may not be seen. You can switch to desktop mode to view the complete page or try using your PC to access your JAMB CAPS.
Why can’t I access my JAMB CAPS?
One of the major problems facing candidates looking for admissions into tertiary institutions is getting an “invalid login credentials” error message when trying to access their JAMB CAPS.
If you can’t access your JAMB CAPS, it’s probably because you have provided incorrect details, check the details again, and enter the correct year of examination and registration number.JAMB form
If after checking the details again, you’re still getting an error message, then it’s probably because JAMB is yet to recognize your account. Candidates who got their login details manually usually encounter such scenarios because their accounts have not yet been linked to their JAMB Profile.JAMB Result