WAEC Continous Assessment Score Software popularly known as WAEC CASS is an offline software for the registration of senior secondary school students who want to sit for the coming examination held by the West Africa Examination Council (WAEC). This examination is mostly acknowledged as the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE). Download and Install WAEC CASS Offline Software
Presently, the CASS offline software for registration of candidates is only for those who want to sit for the WAEC examination is only assessable for approved institutions (secondary schools) so as to enable them to upload student assessment scores (CAS) directly from their own account on the CASS Software.
On this page, we will be discussing how to download, install, and most importantly requirements your computer must meet up before you begin with the installation of the CASS software owned by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). This is to help you make a wise decision whether or not to download the software on your computer as it might not function properly on computer devices that are below the requirements we will be listing later on this page. So make sure to read to the very end. Information Guides Nigeria
System Requirements for WAEC Software
- A Laptop/Computer with a running on Windows XP or other updated version of windows
- The computer must have a minimum of 512MB of memory storage for software to be installed successfully
- The computer must have at least 2GB of RAM storage to facilitate a better user experience while running the software
If your computer meets all requirements mentioned above this line, we can proceed, hence; I will advise you to get a better PC or perhaps read further to learn more about the software, download, and then transfer the downloaded file to an upgraded computer.
How to Download WAEC CASS Offline Software
Sure you might be thinking the download process for the WAEC CASS offline software is a big deal.
What if we tell you is just a click away and you are done.
The WAEC CASS offline software can be downloaded directly on WAEC official website. But that does not mean you have to go back to Google to start making search queries about WAEC’s official website. We have embedded the WAEC software website on this page which means you only have to click our link to get the software installed on your Desktop or personal computer. Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment 2021 (4 Positions)
CASS Software Download Link
You can download the WAEC CASS offline software by clicking the link below this line (for institutions only)
WAEC CASS Setup and Exe Files
You will need to download the below files and install them on your computer to further assist in the running of the software on your device.
NOTE: you do not have to download file 3 if you have downloaded the above already.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (Offline installer).exe
- Crystal report Runtime Version 13.0.9 (32-bit),MSI
- WAECCASS Offline Software.msi ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 is Out
Read Also: How To Log In To The Npower Portal
Document and Manual for the Software
- Download the ReadMe.txt file for additional information on the software JAMB Result
WAEC CASS Offline Software Installation Guide for New Users
Now that you have successfully downloaded the 3 software(s) listed above on your desktop or personal computer, we can begin with the installation.
- Click My “This Computer” from your desktop and locate the downloaded software(s)
- Double click on the software or right-click our mouse and select run as administrator
- Allow all permissions with the “YES” and/or proceed option on the software installation prompt
- You will see “Install” and the last prompt now click on it, to begin with, the CASS offline software installation on your computer Npower recruitment
WAEC CASS Offline Software Installation Guide for old Users (Backup and Update latest Version Process)
We learn some institutions are finding it hard to install the updated version of the WAEC CASS offline software without losing their data on the older software version. We have added some pieces here to help guide you on the backup update process or migration from an older version to the latest version without losing your data.
This is because the new version of the WAEC CASS Offline contains some additional features and performs more advanced functions in a shorter time which calls for all schools to download, prepare a backup of old software, uninstall and then install the latest version.
Please make sure to follow our procedures to enable you to complete the backup and installation process successfully. dollar to naira rate
- Open the old software and select “Backup Entire Database” to download the backup of the previous data in the old version of the software
- Move or copy the backup file to a new folder of your choice on your computer
- Uninstall the old version of WAECCASS Offline (version 2.0) from your computer;
- Install the WAECCASS Offline version 2.3 (procedures are mentioned above or visit htts://waecinternational.org/cass/downloads)
- Open the newly installed application. When prompted to restore from a backup,
- click the Yes option and locate the backup copy you made in (2) above
- Wait until the restore is completed. You will receive a message once it is completed successfully JAMB form
Hey, you made an end of our content on how to download and install WAEC CASS Offline software for approved institutions. Trust you find this content helpful as we make sure to deliver just what will make your day at ease @InfoGuideNigeria. WAEC result