HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges Types, Price and Reviews
Do you want to change your HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges? If yes, see the official HP Officejet Ink Cartridges Types, Price here. See more features and reviews Amazon online store.
HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges Types and Printer Compatibility
See the hp officejet 4650 ink type below as well as printers you can use on.
- HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges number is 63XL (1 Black, 1 Tri-Color)
- * Color: Black, Tri-Color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
- * Page Yield: Up to 480 pages per black cartridge & 330 pages per color cartridge (5% coverage)
- * Printer Compatibility: ENVY 4520 4510 4512 4513 4516 4517 4522 4524 4525, OfficeJet 4650 3830 3831 3832 3833 3834 4652 4654 4655, DeskJet 1110 1112 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 3630 3631 3632 3633 3634 3636 3637 Printer
You May Also Need: HP Officejet 4650 driver Downloads for Windows and MAC
HP Officejet 4650 ink price
At the time of writing this review, the hp officejet 4650 ink price stands at $27.49 at Amazon. Please note that this price can change over time. See the current price here.
HP officejet 4650 ink installation and replacement guide
- Unpack your new HP Officejet Ink Cartridges 63XL.
- Open the computer ink locker
- Remove the finished HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges from the computer
- Replace with your new HP Officejet 4650 Ink Cartridges.
- Close the ink locker
- You are done.
Common hp officejet 4650 ink problems and how to fix
Press the Power button to turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
Locate the slots on the left and right sides of the printer.
- Slide your fingers into the two slots, and then gently lift up to open the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the cartridge access area. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue.
To release the cartridge, lift the lid on the cartridge slot, and then gently push the lid back until it stops.
Pull up on the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Remove any protective tape that still might be on the nozzles.
- Hold the cartridge at a slight upward angle with the cartridge contacts facing the rear of the printer, slide the cartridge into the empty slot, and then close the lid on the cartridge slot to secure the cartridge in place.
Repeat the previous steps to remove and then reseat the other cartridge.
Close the cartridge access door.
See Also: HP OfficeJet 4650 Price, Specs, Features and Reviews
hp officejet 4650 ink levels
It is advisable to always check your hp officejet ink levels so that the ink will not finish without your knowledge. You can check the ink levels by opening your printer icon on your computer.