Apply for the ongoing HRIS Administrator internship at Spotify, new york, USA – 2019, See Job Description, Requirement And how to Apply.
This team member will play a central role in the HR Information System roadmap, be a part of a high performing team, and work within an award-winning HR function on a daily basis.
This role is based out of our Stockholm office and will require occasional travel (approx. quarterly).
In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation are the keys to success. You will be a curious forward-thinker, have a can-do mindset, be a great communicator on technical matters, a thoughtful diplomat, and an independent problem solver.
HRIS Administrator internship at Spotify – Requirements/how to Apply
What You Will Do:
- You will support HRIS in our related initiatives from an Employee Life Cycle perspective, handling the day to day operations
- You will create, quality assure and maintain HR system data and functionality to meet business requirements
- You will create and maintain standard reports and queries for various customer needs
- You will partner with business and sometimes technical stakeholders to identify objectives and priorities, in close teamwork with our HR partners, Delivery Lead and Product Owners
- You will support and troubleshoot processes, applications, and functional issues and manage these through to resolution, in accordance with service level agreements
- You will create test scenarios and assist in performing tests to ensure all processes work according to predetermined goals
- You will train and give world-class support to our Workday users, as well as create video tutorials and manuals. You will lead individual and group training sessions and arrange for classroom and web-based training
- You will operate processes and procedures to keep our HR system environment in a healthy shape and compliant with needed control frameworks, driving data integrity and security initiatives to meet business needs and ITGC requirements
- You will improve your own as well as our team’s ways of working – every day – through candid and passionate collaboration
- You will grow your own and our team’s common knowledge of relevant product offerings within the HRIS arena through various training
- You will sit alongside the HR organization, collaborating and learning from each other on a daily basis
Who you are:
- You have an good understanding of HR processes, policies, and roles
- You have a strong interest in HR technologies
- You have skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUp)
- You are highly organized with the ability to support multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- You have a service mindset and are a go-to person when it comes to getting stuff done
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have a solid ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations
- You thrive working with diverse teams and influencing IT service management practices, as well as strategy, tactics, and execution in your field of expertise
- You can work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
interested qualified Applicants Should click here to apply