The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has provided her full funding Hungarian Government Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate citizens of selected countries to study for Masters degree in the field of MSc in Plant Protection (University of Pannonia) MSc in Rural Development and Agribusiness (Szent István University) MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Szent István University) for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is an agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Serving both developed and developing countries, FAO acts as a neutral forum where all nations meet as equals to negotiate agreements and debate policy.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Pannonia, Szent Istvan University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For citizens of selected countries
Field of Study:
- MSc in Plant Protection (University of Pannonia) MSc in Rural Development and Agribusiness (Szent István University) MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Szent István University)
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations – Hungarian Government Scholarships, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition and Application fees.
- On-campus accommodations.
- Living expenses.
- Health Insurance.
The eligible programs are:
- MSc in Plant Protection at the University of Pannonia.
- MSc in Rural Development and Agribusiness at the Szent István University.
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology at the Szent István University.
- The applicants must be a citizen from one of the selected countries.
- Demonstrate excellent academic record.
- Satisfy sufficient IELTS or TOEFL score.
- Must be under the age of 30.
- Must be in good health.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations – Hungarian Government Scholarships, 2019 is 28th February 2019.