The Laval University in Canada has provided her $1,000 to $5,000 Hydro-Québec admission scholarship which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students in all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters, Diploma degree in the field of selected courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Université Laval is a French-language, public research university in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada. The University was founded by royal charter issued by Queen Victoria in 1852, with roots in the founding of the Séminaire de Québec in 1663 by François de Montmorency-Laval, making it the oldest centre of higher education in Canada and the first North American institution to offer higher education in French.
The university, whose main campus was erected from the 1950’s onward in the suburban borough Sainte-Foy–Sillery–Cap-Rouge, is ranked among the top ten Canadian universities in terms of research funding.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Diploma Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Laval University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
- Selected Courses offered at the University
- Please note that the award prize varies for different degree program:
- Bachelor’s degree: $3,000.
- Master’s degree: $5,000.
- Certificate: $1,000.
- Specialized Graduate studies: $2,000.
- Open for international students.
- Enrolled full-time at Laval University in courses eligible for this scholarship.
- Open for selected courses in
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree.
- Specialized Graduate studies.
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.67 or higher.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Laval University’s Hydro-Québec admission scholarship is 15th February 2019.