The Institute of Photonic Sciences in Spain has provided its 2019 ICFO Postdoctoral Fellowship which is currently open for students of all nationalities to study for Post Doc degree in the field of Theoretical Plasmonics and Nanophotonics offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences is a centre of research excellence devoted to the science and technology of light. Located in Barcelona, Spain, ICFO was created in 2002 by the Government of Catalonia and the Technical University of Catalonia.
- Course Level: Post Doc Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationalities
Field of Study:
Theoretical Plasmonics and Nanophotonics
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of ICFO Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researcher in Topological Nano-photonics in Spain, 2019 will receive a salary which is negotiated during the recruitment.
- The candidates applying for ICFO Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researcher in Topological Nano-photonics in Spain, 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The applicants for ICFO Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researcher in Topological Nano-photonics in Spain, 2019 are required to have a Ph.D. equivalent degree which is internationally recognized or should be completing it in the nearest future in the fields of electrical engineering or theoretical physics.
- The candidates should have expertise in quantum physics, plasmonics/nanophotonics, and condensed-matter physics.
- The applicants must have a record of excellence in academics and research.
- The candidates are expected to have experience in analytical mathematical methods and in the development of numerical simulation tools.
- Applicants who are disabled are encouraged to apply.
- The candidates applying for ICFO Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researcher in Topological Nano-photonics in Spain, 2019 must submit curriculum vitae with a phone number, address, and e-mail address.
- The applicants should submit a presentation letter with a declaration of interests and e-mail addresses of two referees.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for ICFO Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researcher in Topological Nano-photonics in Spain, 2019 are accepted until the position is filled.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP ,
Also Read: $10,000 (AUD) Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Citizens of All Countries Except Australia and New Zealand at Macquarie University in Australia, 2019