The benefit of using past questions to prepare for this exams can not be emphasized enough. By using past exam papers as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know. By the same token you also find out what you do not know well enough or don’t know at all.
Why you need ICSL Past Questions
Past exam papers are one of the most helpful tools available to prepare for both internal and external examinations as they provides students with practical insight into how the forthcoming exam paper is likely to look and the key themes or subject areas most likely to be covered. Before starting revision for a subject it is always worth taking time to seek out past papers.
How is ICSL Past Questions Pattern?
1. A tuber of cassava can be processed into powder. This explains the fact that
(a) matter can spontaneously from one state to another
(b) matter cannot be destroyed
(c) force is required to change matter from one stare to another
(d) matter is made up of tiny particles
2. A pieces of metal of relative density 5.0 weight 60N in air. Calculate its weight when fully immersed in water
3. A net force of 15N acts upon a body mass 3Kg for 5s, calculate the changes in the speed of the body
5. Which of the following statement correctly defines a simple machine
(a) a device that can provide electric current
(b) which can only carry people from one place to another
(c) with which work can be done easily
(d) which changes the state of rest or of uniform motion of an object along a straight line
6. The heat capacity of a calorimeter is the amount of energy required to
(a) change the temperature for 1 kg of the calorimeter by 1K
(b) change 1Kg mass of the calorimeter to liquid at the same temperature
(c) change the temperature of the calorimeter by IK
(d) melt the calorimeter into liquid at a constant temperature
7. Which of the following statement about latent heat of vaporization is correct , it
(a) weaken the adhesive forces between molecules of a liquid and those of its container
(b) weak completely the force of attraction between the molecules of a liquid
(c) adds to the heat content of a liquid
(d) increases the cohesive forces between liquid molecules
8. When the pressure of fixed mass of gas is doubled at constant temperature, the volume of the gas is
(a) increased four times
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the past question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers, mock questions, and others. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spending on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck!