The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) has provided her £1,000 Per year IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships which is currently open for UK’s undergraduate and postgraduate residents to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Electrical, electronic, manufacturing, mechanical, systems and software engineering and specialist areas such as bioengineering, nanotechnology and renewable energy at IET Accredited Institutions in UK for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) is the largest multidisciplinary professional engineering institution in the world. The IET was formed in 2006 from two separate institutions: the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE), dating back to 1871, and the Institution of Incorporated Engineers (IIE) dating back to 1884.
Its worldwide membership is currently in excess of 167,000. The IET’s main offices are in Savoy Place in London, England and at Michael Faraday House in Stevenage, England.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: IET accredited Institutions in UK
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For UK residents
Field of Study:
- systems and software engineering and specialist areas such as bio-engineering, nanotechnology and renewable energy.
- Please be inform that the recipient of IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships will get at least £1,000 per year for the term of the course, up to three years for Bachelor’s students and four years for MEng students.
- Candidates applying for IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, 2019 must be residents of United Kingdom.
- Applicants for IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, 2019 must be in the process of starting their study in Autumn 2019, in programs that are accredited by IET.
- Students will be ineligible to apply for IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships, 2019 in case the courses selected by them are not accredited by IET.
- Applicants must have achieved 3 ‘A’ grade Advanced Highers, 3 ‘A’s at A Level, 5 ‘A’ grade Highers and International Baccalaureate Diploma at 36 points or above.
- Applicants will be ineligible if, the applicant is in receipt of any other IET scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for The Institution of Engineering and Technology – IET Diamond Jubilee Scholarships is 12th September 2019.