The Institute for Field Research in US has provided her $2,500 IFR Merit Based Scholarships which is currently open for undergraduate and postgraduate students of all nationalities to study for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Archaeology offered at the institute for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The Institute for Field Research (IFR) is a non profit organization established in 2011 by a group of academic archaeologists. It operates as an independent, nonprofit academic organization that offers archaeology field research courses at various archaeological sites around the world. The IFR signed an affiliation agreement with Connecticut College in November 2012.
Through this agreement, students receive 8 semester credit units (equivalent to 12 quarter units) for attending any of the field schools offered by the IFR. These units are transferable to students home institution through official Connecticut College transcripts. Students receive a letter grade for attending a field school. All field schools provide a minimum of 192 direct instructional hours.
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: The Institute for Field Research
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all Nationalities
Field of Study:
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Institute of Field Research – IFR Merit-Based Scholarships in US, 2019 will receive $2,500
- The student should have received an admit from any of the IFR field schools.
- The age of the student must be 18 years old or older.
- Minimum GPA of the student should be 3.0 equivalent to 80% grade average.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Students from any major are eligible and welcomed to apply.
- A copy of your transcripts representing your current GPA/grade average is to be submitted.
- Letters of recommendation (two) are to be submitted online.
- The application is to be filled online and the answers are mandatory to the essay questions.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Institute of Field Research – IFR Merit-Based Scholarships in US, 2019 is 8th March 2019.