Igcse Biology Past Paper Questions
Past questions and Answers are the questions that have been set over the years in order to enable students who are going to participate in the examination to gain admission after successful completion of their exams.
Biology students study life and living organisms. Biology can be divided into different sections that cover the morphology, physiology, anatomy, behavior, and so on, of living organisms.
This past question and answers cover the entire scope of biology and it is a collection of questions from each year since the start of the Direct entry examinations and we have been able to gather IGSCE past questions which will help prospective students gain admission.
Why you need Igcse Biology Past Paper Questions
Candidate who use our past questions and answers for any exam usually know that questions can sometimes be repeated from the same topic in a different year, with only a change in sentence, figure or option. You can come to a state of self-preparedness when you attempt as many past questions as possible before sitting for any exam.
How is Igcse Biology Past Paper Questions by Topic Pattern?
Igsce Past Questions are pattern on the type of exams a candidate is sitting for. It is strictly a multi-choice question pattern. it as no essay section and it could be computer-based.
Sample of Igcse Biology Past Paper Questions by Topic
Which of the following food substances is digested in the stomach?
B) Fats and oil
C) Fats and proteins
E) Carbohydrates and fats
The conversion of excess amino acids into urea occurs in the
For pollination and fruit formation, the essential part(s) of the flower should be the
C) pistil (gynoecium)
Which one of the following parts of the mammalian body is most closely associated with the production of urine?
A) Malpighian capsule
B) Urinary bladder
D) Vas deferens
A potometer is used to determine the rate at which a shoot
B) sucks air bubbles
C) loses weight
D) absorbs water
A green plant growing in a compost pit is feeding
E) in none of the above ways
The part of the cell solely responsible for respiration is the
D) golgi apparatus
E) endoplasmic reticulum
In anaerobic respiration, glucose is converted to one of the following
A) Carbon dioxide and water
B) Carbon dioxide only
C) Carbon dioxide and alcohol
D) Alcohol and water
E) water and acetic acid
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Jamb Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers. Jamb Result
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Biology
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude.
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Past Questions and Answers In pdf format. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well. Pounds to Naira
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck