Here you can download all the available IJMB past questions and answers for free, in PDF format. The past questions will give you an idea of the kind of questions to expect when going for the IJMB exams so you are better prepared for it.
IJMB Past Questions in PDF Format. Are you a prospective IJMB student, would you love to participate in the IJMB program in any university for a chance to gain direct entry admission into the institution of your choice for this academic session? if yes, then we have something that can help you achieve this dream with so much ease. We bring you IJMB Past Questions in PDF Format. the good news is that you can now download and get the past question to study for your exams without having to spend so much.
It is a necessity that you prepare well for any examination so you can achieve the desired success. therefore, you need to have a copy of IJMB Past Questions in PDF Format to use and prepare adequately for the exams. We will tell you how it is patterned to suit your demand, and the easiest way to download or get it.
Why You Need A Copy of IJMB Past Questions in PDF Download
IJMB is a very expensive programme and the main essence of undergoing it is to use the certificate to gain direct entry admission into the university. If this expectation cannot be met at the end of the programme due to low grades in final result, then it has become a waste. If you are serious about gaining admission into the university this academic session using IJMB result, then you need this past question. Others benefits og getting the past question are:
It will expose you to the questions that have been asked years back as most of those questions and answers get repeated every year while some will just be rephrased. So if you don’t have a copy of this past question, then you are losing out.
- It, however, provides useful information about the types of questions to expect and helps you prevent unpleasant surprises.
- You will be able to detect and answer repeated questions quickly and easily.
- You will be able to find out the number of questions you will see in the exam.
How is IJMB Past Questions Patterned
The Past Questions are patterned as OBJECTIVES, THEORY AND PRACTICALS questions for pure science subjects which is divided into different part. We have made it very easy for you. we bring all the questions for many years and put them together but we indicate the specific years of their occurrence. We provide the correct answers in order to save your time. All you need to do is to devote quality time to study the Past Questions in PDF Format and watch yourself change the narrative by scoring better than you expected.
SAMPLE IJMB Examination Past Questions
1) The average ages of three persons is 27 years. Their ages are in the proportion of 1:3:5.What is the age in years of the youngest one among them.
2) An aeroplane covers a certain distance at a speed of 240 kmph in 5 hours. To cover the same distance in 1 hours, it must travel at a speed of:
A. 300 kmph
B. 360 kmph
C. 600 kmph
D. 720 kmph
3) The 2006 World Cup Football Tournament held in
4) For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
5) Entomology is the science that studies
A. Behavior of human beings
C. The origin and history of technical and scientific terms
D. The formation of rocks