Immigration Past Question
Interestingly, a candidate with a high jamb score of 350 but ended up with a low Post UTME cannot gain admission into the Lagos State University (LASU). However, a candidate with a JAMB score not below the cutoff mark and with a high Post UTME can gain admission. The truth is most of the past questions online may not be the real questions Nigeria Immigration Service has set in the past.
This article will give you tips that will make you successful in the NIS aptitude test with hints on the past questions.
This past questions and Answers are complied from past questions which are available in this post and it was gathered from past years due to it occurrence. Student who have used our past questions have given testimonies on how it helped them scale through the examination.
Why you need Immigration Past Question
Past questions are helpful tools for preparing for examinations as they provide you with practical insight into how the examination body sets their exams, how the exam you are preparing for might look as well as key themes or subject areas likely to be touched.
How is Immigration Past Question Pattern?
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
This Past Questions and Answers are pattern in multiple choice or in objectives as it is now in cbt as it is now in the upcoming examination.
Sample of Immigration Past Question
General Knowledge Section:
1. One of these is not a type of passport in Nigeria
A. Nigeria Diplomatic or Official Passport
B. Nigeria Standard passport
C. Nigeria Pilgrims Passport
D. Nigeria Citizens Passport
2. ECOWAS was established in ____ and has it administrative headquarter in
(a) 1967 Lome
(b) 1975 Lome
(c) 1975 Lagos
(d) 1967 Lagos
3: The first general election in Nigeria was held in
4: Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners
5: The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
6: The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
7: The first African country to introduce E-passport was
8: Which ministry determines the tariffs on the passport issuance or re-issuance and residence permit?
A. Federal Ministry of Interior
B. Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
C. Federal Ministry of Transport
D. Federal Ministry of Works and Housing
How to Buy
How are you sure we will deliver the Past Question to you after payment.
Our services are based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
For us (ExamsGuru Team), we have been in business since 2012 and have been delivering honest and trusted services to our valued customers.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead, all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from the source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.
Each year, thousands of students gain admission into their schools of choice with the help of our past questions and answers.
7 Tips to Prepare for Exams
- Don’t make reading your hobby: A lot of people put reading as a hobby in their CV, they might be right because they have finished schooling. But “You” are still schooling, so reading should be in top priority and not as a hobby. Read far and wide to enhance your level of aptitude
- Get Exams Preparation Materials: These involve textbooks, dictionaries, Immigration Past Questions and Answers. These materials will enhance your mastering of the scope of the exams you are expecting.
- Attend Extramural Classes: Register and attend extramural classes at your location. This class will not only help you refresh your memory but will boast your classroom understanding and discoveries of new knowledge.
- Sleep when you feel like: When you are preparing for any exams, sleeping is very important because it helps in the consolidation of memory. Caution: Only sleep when you feel like it and don’t oversleep.
- Make sure you are healthy: Sickness can cause excessive feelings of tiredness and fatigue and will not allow you to concentrate on reading. If you are feeling as if you are not well, report to your parent, a nurse or a doctor. Make sure you are well.
- Eat when you feel like: During the exam preparation period, you are advised not to overeat, so as to avoid sleep. You need to eat little and light food whenever you feel like eating. Eat more of fruits, drink milk and glucose. This will help you to enhance retention.
- Reduce your time in social media: Some people live their entire life on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Messenger chat. This is so bad and catastrophic if you are preparing for exams. Try and reduce your time spent on social media during this time. Maybe after the exams, you can go back and sleep in it.
If you like these tips, consider sharing them with your friends and relatives. Do you have a question or comments? Put it on the comment form below. We will be pleased to hear from you and help you to score as high as possible.
We wish you good luck