The Imperial College Business School in UK has provided her £10,000 Imperial Business Scholarship which is currently open for international students (outside UK) to study for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration offered by the institute.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II. It is based at Imperial’s main South Kensington campus in West London.
- Course Level: MBA Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Imperial College Business School
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For international students (outside UK)
Field of Study:
- The successful applicant will receive an award of prize up to GBP 10,000.
- Candidates applying for Imperial Business Scholarships, 2019 must possess a strong academic background, a well-balanced and a high GMAT score.
- An outstanding track record of professional achievement is required.
- Applicants will be selected for Imperial Business Scholarships, 2019 based on their performance during the admissions process, where their professional and academic merit will be assessed.
- Professional references of the applicants will also be taken into consideration.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the Imperial Business Scholarship is 1st March 2019.