The Macquarie University has provided her AU $15,000 Indian Partner Arts Scholarship which is currently open to Indian students to study for Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the Department of Arts in the institution.
If you are of the Indian national, you should apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
Established as a verdant university, Macquarie has five faculties as well as the Macquarie University Hospital and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management which are located on the university’s main campus in suburban Sydney.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Macquarie University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For Indian citizens
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the Department of Arts
- The qualified applicants will receive AU $15,000 reduction in their tuition fee.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Arts at the very least from following Indian Institutes:
- St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous)
- Kolkata Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
- The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- The applicant must be commencing the postgraduate program in February 2019(Autumn intake).
- The applicant must a minimum GPA of 5.0 on a seven-point scale.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Indian Partner Arts Scholarship for Indian Students for February session(autumn intake) is 14th June 2019.