The State University of New York at Buffalo (University at Buffalo (UB) or SUNY Buffalo) in US has provided her $2,000 International Admissions Scholarship which is currently open for International undergraduate to study for Bachelors degree in the field of all programs offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The State University of New York at Buffalo is a public research university with campuses in Buffalo and Amherst, New York, United States. It is commonly referred to as the University at Buffalo (UB) or SUNY Buffalo, and it was formerly known as the University of Buffalo.
The university was founded in 1846 as a private college, but in 1962 merged with the State University of New York (SUNY) system. By enrollment, UB is the largest in the SUNY system, and also the largest public university in the northeastern United States (comprising New York state and the New England region).
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: State University of New York at Buffalo (University at Buffalo (UB) or SUNY Buffalo)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all international students
Field of Study:
All programs offered by the University
- Please be inform that the recipient of the Scholarship will get awards to vary from $2,000 up to 100% of tuition fees per academic year.
- And scholarship can be renewable for up to four years with a good academic position.
- Candidates applying for The International Admissions Scholarship, 2019 must have a minimum high school average of 88 percent or a B+ average (or the equivalent) and above average SAT/ACT scores.
- The International Admissions Scholarship, 2019 is open to candidates registering in the fall semester.
- Only full-time international freshmen students are eligible to apply for The International Admissions Scholarship, 2019.
- Scholarships are open to qualified freshman (first-year) students who have no coursework or credits completed at a postsecondary institution.
- Applicants must submit a one-page essay describing why they want to study at UB.
- Applicants must also submit at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher who is able to comment on their potential as an undergraduate university student and also their extra-curricular activities.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applications for University of Buffalo International Admissions Scholarship are accepted in three rounds:
- Round 1: February 1st, 2019.
- Round 2: March 15th, 2019.
- Round 3: April 15th, 2019.