Apply for the Current International Conversion Manager internship at Spotify, London, UK – 2019, see Job description, Requirement And How to apply.
the team is part of the bigger Premium Subscriptions Department, with the mission to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe. Your mission will be to support the International Conversion team in common regional projects and in executing the conversion plan for Europe, with the goal of driving paid subscriber growth.
International Conversion Manager internship at Spotify – Requirement/how to Apply
What you’ll do
- Be part of the idea generation and support execution for campaigns in Europe, A/B-tests, price promotions, local landing pages and upgrade flows – from brainstorming to planning, briefing, asset creation, asset trafficking throughout owned channels (email, in-app notifications, etc) campaign analysis and overall project management
- Work with designers, copywriters, and data analysts to create compelling marketing assets for our internal audio and banner channels, email, push notifications and in-client product marketing
- Collect and analyze campaign and user data from our regional campaigns to evaluate campaign performance at a local level in order to elaborate campaign, media and asset improvement opportunities across Europe
- Scope A/B tests for our campaigns, upsell assets, landing pages and funnel flows, and work with team members to implement these tests across regional channels to improve conversion
- Support in user research projects and lead integration of these learnings into campaigns and tests
Who you are
- You have 3 years of working experience with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in e-commerce, online media or at a mobile start-up
- You have worked on online marketing campaigns and with CRM before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself, no matter if it’s programming an e-mail, pulling some queries or quickly adjusting an image in Photoshop
- You are very comfortable using a range of tools to analyse, test, and execute online marketing activities (eg. Google analytics, e-mail management/CRM and ad serving tools) and possess core skills needed to get the job done or are otherwise a quick learner (eg. basic HTML editing, copywriting, basic Photoshop/Illustrator design skills)
- You speak English fluently and preferably French, Italian or Turkish. Good knowledge and insights into the European online consumer market is a plus.
- You are comfortable working remotely from other team members, but even so manage to stay in sync and influence internal stakeholders by being an excellent communicator
- You have a proven track record of leading and executing projects independently, and in getting things done in a cross-functional organization, where you are not always in direct control of all the resources and competencies to get the job done
- You are also self-motivated, opportunistic and scrappy and can capture and execute opportunities as they arise, even under very tight deadlines
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a similar degree.
How to Apply
interested qualified Applicant Should click here to apply