The University of Paris – Saclay in France has provided its €10,000-Year International Master’s Scholarships which is currently open for international postgraduate students (except France) to study for Masters degree in the field of courses offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Paris-Saclay is a French federal research university system which is currently under development. It is part of the Paris-Saclay project, which is a research-intensive academic campus and business cluster being developed on the Plateau de Saclay near Paris, and is expected to become the main center for training and research within the technology cluster of Paris-Saclay, similar to Stanford University in the Silicon Valley and the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology in Israel.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Paris – Saclay
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students (except France)
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Université Paris-Saclay – International Master’s Scholarships in France, 2019 will receive:
- A stipend of €10,000/year.
- Maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses.
- The applicants for the International Master’s Scholarship Program must be applying to the university for the first time.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years old.
- The international students who are living in France for less than a year enrolled in a student program and/or taking language classes that don’t confer a degree are eligible.
- The student should not have suspended for more than two years.
- The candidates applying for the International Master’s Scholarship Program should not receive funding from other sources whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
- The student after receiving the confirmation email should respond within 8 days to accept the scholarship. If the student fails to respond, he/she will be not be considered for the International Master’s Scholarship Program.
- Applicants who have studied in France previously in a study abroad program or an internship as part of their curriculum (type Erasmus) are also eligible.
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
- The student must then provide the name and contact details of two referees.
- These referees will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form.
- The application will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Université Paris-Saclay – International Master’s Scholarships in France, 2019 is 13th May 2019.