The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia has provided its $26,000 Per Annum International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate applicants of all nationalities (except Australians) to study for Masters, PhD degree in the field of programs offered by the Business School for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of New South Wales is an Australian public research university located in the suburb of Kensington in Sydney. Established in 1949, it is regarded as one of the country’s leading universities.
In 2016, it was the number one university preference for high school students in the State of New South Wales.
UNSW was ranked 46th in the world in the 2015-16 QS World University Rankings. The 2016 QS World University Rankings by Subject ranked UNSW to be 13th in the world for accounting and finance, 13th for law, and 16th in civil and structural engineering. UNSW has produced more millionaires, and its graduates hold more chief executive positions of ASX 200 listed companies, than any other university in Australia.
Also Read: $25,000 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Doctoral Scholarships for Nationals of Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Niue, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga and Vanuatu at Auckland University of Technology (AUT), 2022
- Course Level: Masters, PhD Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except Australians
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the Business School
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of University of New South Wales (UNSW) – International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- A stipend of AU$26,000 per year.
- Must be an international student.
- Applied or enrolled in a University of New South Wales Business School’s Masters or PhD program.
- The duration of UNSW University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) for a masters degree is 2 years while that of Ph.D. degree is 3.5 years.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of New South Wales (UNSW) – International Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships in Australia, 2019 is 3rd May 2019.