The University of Kent in UK has provided its £8,000 International Scholarships which is currently open for taught masters students to study for Masters degree in the field of any of the courses offered by the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Kent (formerly the University of Kent at Canterbury, abbreviated as UKC or Cantuar. for post-nominals) is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a plate glass university. It is a member of the Santander Network of European universities encouraging social and economic development, Association of Commonwealth Universities and Universities UK.
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Kent
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For applicants of UK
Field of Study:
Any of the courses offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of the University of Kent – International Scholarships For Taught Masters Students in UK, 2019 will get an amount worth £5,000 which covers the cost of tuition fees.
- The applicants should have applied and received an unconditional offer from the university.
- The candidate should be interested in working towards a postgraduate taught degree course.
- Current students are ineligible for the scholarship.
- The candidate should submit the required documents that support the application.
- An essay shall be submitted in a maximum of 750 words.
- Applicants must log in to application portal and select the scholarship in which he/she is eligible.
- Click on apply for the selected scholarship and fill the credentials required in the authorized application form and submit.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for the University of Kent – International Scholarships For Taught Masters Students in UK, 2019 is 31st May 2019.