The Kettering University in US has provided her $3,500 to $17,500 International Student Scholarships which is currently for international undergraduate students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered at the University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
There are two types of Scholarships under the programme:
- International Student Merit Scholarship.
- Kettering World Scholarship.
Kettering University is a private cooperative education and experiential learning-based university in Flint, Michigan, offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and Business fields.
Kettering University ranked 14th nationally among non-Ph.D.-granting engineering universities and fourth nationally among mechanical engineering programs in the 2015 U.S. News and World Report ‘Best Colleges’ edition. Kettering ranked 12th nationally and first in the Midwest and Michigan in Return on Investment in PayScale.com’s 2015 Return on Investment Rankings.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Kettering University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
- Courses offered at the University
- International Student Merit Scholarship: $3,500 to $17,500.
- Kettering World Scholarship: $3,500 to $14,000.
- International students.
- Received Admission letter to attend an undergraduate program at Kettering University.
- Excellent SAT and ACT Score.
- This Scholarships can be combined with Freshman or Upper-class Scholarship.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for Kettering University – International Student Scholarships is 8th March 2019.