The University of Tulsa is currently offering her 4,000 to $14,000 International Student Scholarships which is open to undergraduate in all nationals except Americans to study for Bachelors degree in the field of programs offered by the University.
You can simply apply for this program by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Tulsa (TU) is a private university located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States. The university is historically affiliated with the Presbyterian Church. The university offers programs in law, English, computer science, natural sciences, psychology, and engineering.
Its faculty includes the Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko, psychologist Robert Hogan, and political scientist Robert Donaldson. The campus’s design is predominantly English Gothic.
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Tulsa
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For all nationals except Americans
Field of Study:
Programs offered by the University
- $4,000 to $14,000
- University of Tulsa International Student Scholarships, 2018 are merit based scholarships and will be granted based on academic background, extracurricular and leadership experience of the applicants.
- Candidates applying for University of Tulsa International Student Scholarships, 2018 must be freshmen at the time of application.
- The duration of the scholarship is one year and will be renewed if the student maintains a 2.5 cumulative GPA and full-time enrollment at the University.
- Candidates can receive other scholarships as long as the funds do not exceed the basic charges of TU tuition, room, and board.