$35,000 International Tuition Award for International Undergraduate Students at University of Arizona in US, 2019
The University of Arizona in US is offering her $35,000 International Tuition Award which is currently open for international undergraduate students to study for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading though this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Arizona (also referred to as U of A, UA, or Arizona) is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona, United States. Founded in 1885, the UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory.
The university operates two medical schools (University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson and the University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix) and is affiliated with the region’s only academic medical centers (Banner – University Medical Center Tucson and Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix).
Also Read: € 24,750 Johan Huizinga Fellowship for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Rijks Museum in Netherlands, 2019
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Arizona
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
Courses offered at the University
- The successful applicant of University of Arizona International Tuition Award will receive up to $35,000.
- The International Tuition Award prize depends on the GPA and SAT score of the applicant.
- This is a merit-based Scholarship where candidates are judged based on:
- Excellent GPA.
- Above-average SAT score.
- English Proficiency Test.
- Must verify Lawful presence in the country.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the last date to apply for University of Arizona International Tuition Award is 1st April 2019.
Methods of Applying
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Also Read: EUR 1,000 Per Month Lebesgue Master Scholarship for Postgraduate Students of All Nationalities at Lebesgue Center of Mathematics in France, 2019