The University of Sheffield in UK has provided its 2019 International Undergraduate Scholarship which is currently open for International students (non-EU) to study for Bachelors degree in the field of courses offered by the University.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield, which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School (founded in 1828), Firth College (1879) and Sheffield Technical School (1884).
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: University of Sheffield
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students (non-EU)
Field of Study:
Courses offered by the University
- Please be inform that the successful recipient of the International Undergraduate Scholarship will receive a 10% remission in their Tuition fee.
- International student(non-UK/EU).
- Attend the University from September 2019.
- Degree program must completely be held at the University of Sheffield.
- Able to pay overseas tuition fee.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the applicant who received their letter of admission must choose the University of Sheffield as their firm or insurance choice before 14th June 2019 are only considered.