The Griffith University in Australia has provided its $9,500 International WaterCentre Masters Scholarships which is currently open for postgraduate students to study for Masters degree in the field of Sustainable Development and Engineering offered by the Griffith University for the year 2019.
You can apply for this program simply by reading through this page for full details on how to process your scholarship application.
The International WaterCentre (IWC) is an Australian organisation that works in Research, Education and Expert Services in Integrated Water Management. A joint venture between the Queensland State Government and four Australian Universities, the IWC operates both domestically and on many international water-related projects, specifically throughout South-East Asia and Africa.
Also Read: $10,000 (AUD) Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Citizens of All Countries Except Australia and New Zealand at Macquarie University in Australia, 2019
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship can be taken in: Griffith University
- Number of awards: Unspecified
- Nationality: For International students
Field of Study:
Sustainable Development and Engineering
- Please be inform that the successful applicants of Griffith University – International WaterCentre Masters Scholarships in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- A $7,000 towards the tuition fees.
- Return air travel of up to $2,500.
- Once enrolled, the partial scholarship will be paid directly to Griffith towards the trimester 1 tuition fees
- Must apply for admission into Griffith University
- Receive an offer of admission into the MIWM program
- Accept their offer of admission into Griffith University and pay the tuition fee deposit
- Enroll in the four courses for trimester 1, 2019.
Closing Date for Applications:
- Please note that the deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies.